SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that meets to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Quality Engineer – Your role:
We need an effective detail-oriented individual based in our Dublin office to join our expanding product development team. You are looking to grow your career in a dynamic and exciting growth market and will be a key player in rolling out new software releases of our award-winning platform.
- The primary focus is the delivery of excellent quality on all product development releases.
- Working within an agile environment, you will do testing, maintaining the test cases and you will analyse and communicate test results efficiently and comprehensively to the team.
- You will work within a team to build innovative approaches to ensure the best in class quality.
- Liaising with developers and other departments as required on items relating to product quality, you will report regularly on project progress during regular stand-ups.
- Finally, you will ensure compliance with ISO 27001 and other quality and compliance standards.
- You have a degree, qualification or proven background in Computer Science and/or Software Testing. You are fluent in English, eligible to work in Ireland with good communication skills.
- You can work on your own or as part of a team.
- You have a good understanding of test approaches like integration testing, functional testing, regression, performance, automated & manual testing.
- You have experience on manual testing of Web applications, test case planning and bug reporting. Knowledge of some Test Management tools (e.g. Quality Center, QA Complete etc.) and experience on working as a member in agile team (Scrum) would be advantageous.
- You will challenge both peers and managers to ensure quality is always a priority.
- You have strong workload management skills, an eye for detail and a systematic approach. Focused on timely results with a high degree of accountability and responsibility.
- Self-motivated and willing to question, learn and develop.
- Certifications such as ISEB, ISTQB and PRINCE, PMI, PMP would be
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced technical team on state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate. Our benefits package includes membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. www.softco.com